Custom-embroidered logo shirts and apparel by Queensboro

Oct 30, 2009

Woohoo!!!! Benny Friedman Ringtones!!!!


I was cruising through Facebook and I noticed a comment that someone posted on a link to Benny Friedman's Ta'amu video link. It said -
Don't forget to download his ringtones... Use your phone to go to http://get.madringtones.org and enter one of the following ID numbers:
375842 (Taamu)
375876 (Boi Yavoi)
375864 (Kol Ma)
375887 (Amar)

GO DOWNLOAD THEM NOW! (Make sure you have the DownloadHelper add-on for Firefox if you are downloading it to your computer)

Benny is good. Real good. I can't hear the album yet, but every time my wife calls me, I can dance to a good Benny ringtone. On second thought, My wife may not appreciate the fact that I'm dancing to the ringer instead of picking up her phone call... Eh, only one way to find out ;)

No comments:

Advertisements

Step It Up

Followers