Custom-embroidered logo shirts and apparel by Queensboro

Oct 13, 2009

Stomach Flu's - Not Geshmak


I know I've never wrote about anything other than music (I think), but it's time for a change. It's time for a rant!

So I get home last night from my 2 and half week sukkos vacation in Chicago and I have a terrible stomach flu! It was terrible. I was sick before the plane, on the plane, off the plane, and at my apartment. Worst part was this morning. I wake up late because I couldn't move a muscle. I suddenly remember that today is Tuesday. It's alternate side parking day in the wonderful NYC. I go outside, and lo and behold! I have a parking ticket... Can I fight it? "But your honor! I had a stomach flu, cough, cough..." I doubt it, I guess I have to suck it up and pay. Everything happens for a reason though, right?

Until next rant...

JMDerech

Advertisements

Step It Up

Followers