Custom-embroidered logo shirts and apparel by Queensboro

Feb 16, 2010

So there's been some rumors...

So there's been some rumors going around about singers developing new albums. For the first time, I reach out to you, the reader, for your help in getting the inside scoop. Think you can give me a hand? See the list below and let me know if you have any information on it. Also, if you know of someone who is in the process of making a new album that's not on this list, let me know.

The final information will appear on the Jewish Music Report as a second entry in "New Music in the works!" See the first one here - http://jewishmusicreport.com/?p=4194.

As always, you can send me an email at jmderech@gmail.com. Don't forget to check the previous post at the link above to see albums I have already posted.

Thanks,
JMDerech,

Lev Tahor 5

Baryo Chakshur

Avraham Fried

8th day

Beri Weber

Shragy Gestetner

Chevra 4

Isaac Honig

Shalsheles Jr. 2

Avi Newmark's group

Yitzy Bald Boys Choir

Mona 6

No comments:

Advertisements

Step It Up

Followers