Custom-embroidered logo shirts and apparel by Queensboro

Sep 4, 2009

It's the end of the world as we know it...


...Well, not quite. But it's the end of my iPod. My trusty 30gb iPod broke the other night after falling into a puddle of water. Now, all I get is a white screen. I no longer have a source of music for on-the-go, which is when I write all my reviews. Donations will be accepted in iPod ben JMDerech's memory. All proceeds will go to buying a new son, err... iPod.

Good Shabbos,
JMDerech

4 comments:

JewishMusic26 said...

Oh no, big tragedy what's going to be?

JMDerech said...

I don't know. I just got married, so iPod's are not really in the budget...

Yosef Greenberg said...

Try putting in a plastic bag with rice. yes rice. It sucks out the water.

JMDerech said...

There's no water left in it... Wouldn't help :( Thanks anyway. Now, I just need to find the money to buy a new one!

Advertisements

Step It Up

Followers