Custom-embroidered logo shirts and apparel by Queensboro

Feb 16, 2009

Hey! do I get a shot as well!?

Oorah's version of "American Idol" is over. The winner? Yonatan Shlagbaum (Here's a link to the article, courtesy of Lifeofrubin). I always wondered how they determine the winner. Who is voting for these guys? How many submissions of different hopefuls do they receive?

Maybe I should give it a try!? Here's a rendition of me singing Tov Lehodos. (I'm doing the harmonies as well.)

Or perhaps I should find a different career? lol.

(Yes I know I'm saying U'Lhagid... it just fits better! =D)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!

JMDerech said...

Thanks =)

Anonymous said...

its called a fix. . i spoke to people in the jm world . idk about this year but last year i know was

Advertisements

Step It Up

Followers