Custom-embroidered logo shirts and apparel by Queensboro

May 6, 2009

Playlists? Screenshots? Ya!

Hello dear readers. I've come to the conclusion that there isn't much of anything interesting to post about during s'fira. I'm bored... really bored... how about you? Anyway, I was wondering what the iTunes acapella playlists of everyone look like. Send a screenshot of your playlist to jmderech@gmail.com and get it featured here on the Jewish Music Derech!
If you'd like, send me a screenshot of your normal music playlist as well for future reference!
Please put in the subject line of your e-mail, "Acapella Playlist" or "Music Playlist".

To learn how to take a screenshot, google "How do I take a screenshot with a Mac/PC? (choose the appropriate selection)".

No comments:

Advertisements

Step It Up

Followers