Custom-embroidered logo shirts and apparel by Queensboro

Nov 17, 2010

Ever Wonder What A Kid Would Sound Like Singing That?


Have you ever wondered what a kid would sound like singing a Shwekey or Fried song? Well, thanks to Yerachmiel Begun, you no longer have to wonder. Begun has been working on this album for five years. I must say, the arrangements are fantastic and beyond my expectations.

Begun uses Miami soloists, Shaul Elson, Yair Kenig, Binyamin Ravina Abramowitz & David Herskovitz for these inspiring songs. I'm not sure about the soloists selections or about how many times each soloists sings, but I am sure that a lot of effort went into matching the voices with each particular song.

Miami Solo Album is a great addition to my musical connection and would be a great one to yours and your friends, so buy one for them! After all, Chanukah is coming up.

No comments:

Advertisements

Step It Up

Followers